Secrets of cooking marinated zucchini
Stunning snacks can be made from zucchini. Find out how to marinate them deliciously, simply and quickly.
How to cook pickled zucchini tasty and easy? We offer several interesting options.
This recipe is suitable in the event that the snack is needed urgently. Squash marinated quickly, are very appetizing. For preparation it will be required:
- kg zucchini;
- five or six cloves of garlic;
- 700 ml of water;
- half a teaspoon of paprika or ground red pepper;
- five tsp. sugar sand;
- two tsp. salts;
- half acres. ground black pepper (optional, if you want to get a savory snack);
- three bay leaves;
- five peas carnations;
- 50 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 90 ml of vegetable oil;
- parsley and dill;
- half acres. ground coriander or your favorite seasoning.
- Start by cleaning the zucchini, so that the skin does not interfere with enjoying their taste, especially if it is thick.Then you can immediately cut them into strips or thin strips. If desired, you can choose another method of grinding.
- Prepare the marinade: pour the water into the pan, put on the fire and bring to a boil. Enter sugar, two peppers, salt, bay leaves, coriander and cloves into it. Then bring this mixture back to the boil and pour vinegar into it. Mix everything thoroughly, then turn off the fire.
- Wash green and dry, chop with a knife. Garlic must be cleaned and either rubbed on a fine grater, or skipped through a press.
- Mix the sliced zucchini with greens and garlic, pour the marinade (you do not need to wait for it to cool completely, it should remain quite hot) and add the butter. Mix everything thoroughly, but try not to knead to keep the zucchini crispy.
- Cover everything with a lid on top and preferably place the load, and then put the container for several hours in the refrigerator or leave it in a cool place for the night.
If you want to prepare zucchini for the winter, then this option will suit you. You will need the following products:
- three young zucchini;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- three tbsp. l. nine per cent vinegar;
- a teaspoon of salt.
- Squash need to be washed and cut along thin strips. Since they are young, it is not necessary and even undesirable to cut the skin, it will help to keep the shape.
- Three pint jars need to be well washed and rinsed with boiling water. In them lay the zucchini, as if twisting their rolls.
- Boil water and pour over all banks. Also in each container, add a tablespoon of vinegar and a third of a teaspoon of salt.
- Now sterilize the jars or hold them in a water bath for about seven or ten minutes, cover them with lids and wrap them in a blanket so that they cool slowly and vegetables are marinated.
- Simple, but tasty and crispy pickled zucchini ready. In winter, you can open them and either have them in this form, or use them for roasting or cooking salads.
In this recipe, you can cook tender quick zucchini. To do this, prepare:
- 600-700 g of young zucchini;
- half a cup of olive or sunflower oil (better refined);
- a large bunch of dill verdure;
- three or four art. l. white wine vinegar (you can replace it with apple);
- a couple of tablespoons of natural liquid honey;
- four garlic cloves;
- hl salts;
- third part tsp ground black pepper.
- Zucchini should be washed, cut into strips along. To make the slices thin, you can use a special knife to clean and chop vegetables. Cores filled with seeds should preferably be removed.
- Put the chopped vegetables in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, mix, leave for about half an hour.
- While zucchini squash, prepare the marinade.
- In any container, mix the bite with oil, and add ground pepper, honey, and previously cleaned and passed through a press or grated garlic.
- Vegetables, which already probably had enough time to salt out, need to pour marinade. Formed and drained juice from zucchini can be drained if desired. Also add the garlic, previously washed and chopped with a knife.
- For a few hours, put the container in the fridge, then reach out and treat everyone to an appetizing snack.
Zucchini can be cooked delicious marinated salad. And what products will be needed for this:
- three kilograms of zucchini;
- three or four carrots;
- one pod of hot red pepper;
- 400-500 g of tomato paste;
- two glasses of 9% cider vinegar;
- seven teeth of garlic;
- two glasses of sunflower oil (or olive);
- two tablespoons of salt;
- 1.5 cups sugar;
- two or two and a half glasses of water.
- Prepare four liters or eight or nine half liter cans, wash them well and sterilize them.
- Squash need to cut into circles. If they are large, cut each in half.
- In the meat grinder, scroll the carrot along with the hot pepper and garlic. You can also use a blender or food processor for grinding.
- Put all the zucchini in a fairly voluminous saucepan, on top of them lay out a mixture of garlic, carrot and hot pepper. Next, add the tomato paste with butter, and then pour in the water, after dissolving the sugar, vinegar, and salt in it. Mix everything carefully.
- Now put the container with vegetables on the fire and boil for about fifteen minutes after boiling.
- Arrange the ready salad in jars, roll them up.
Finally, a few tips that will help you prepare zucchini delicious and without extra effort:
- It is best to use young vegetables, because, firstly, they have much less seed, and secondly, they have a more delicate and thin skin. Therefore, it is not necessary to clean such fruits.
- Instead of the usual zucchini, if desired, you can use zucchini. But they are somewhat more difficult to cut, because they have an irregular shape.
- If the zucchini has a thick skin, then it is best to cut it off, because it can spoil the taste of the snack and make its texture rough.
- Seeds, if they are large, is also better to clean. To do this, cut the zucchini in half along and either with a spoon or with a knife, remove the seeds, trying to minimize the flesh.
- In the marinade, you can add almost any of your favorite seasonings, for example, basil, turmeric, saffron and others. You can also use grape, cherry, raspberry or currant leaves for piquancy.
- You should not marinate zucchini for too long, so that they remain crispy. Therefore, if you choose a quick snack recipe, then it is enough to leave it in the refrigerator for only a few hours.
- Use fresh, dense and not rotten zucchini, as faded or spoiled during pickling will lose the “marketable” look.
Now you know how to use zucchini, marinating them and preparing an appetizing snack.
How to cook the ears
Plumbing Supplies: Important Trivia for Large Repair
Why we are afraid of dentists
Six-Channel Audio Amplifier
How to write an article
Ral aerosol paints excel local products
8 things that you can give a second life in the country