Several recipes for cooking snapper
- Preparation time:30 minutes
- Cooking time:50 minutes
Recipe for Baked Snapper in Foil
These inhabitants of tropical seas grow to 1 m long and can weigh more than 20 kg. Of course, you can�t cook such fish entirely, so choose smaller ones, from 1 to 2 kg. Their white meat is tasty and fragrant in itself, but with spices and vegetables it turns out simply divine.
Gruper looks impressive, and you need to try to keep this exotic appearance when putting out. You can cook it this way:
- Gut the carcass. Remove the gills and fins, clean the insides.
- Marinate the fish. Rub the sides and the inside with a mixture of salt and spices, pour with lemon juice, leave for 30 minutes. marinate.
- Form a dish.Put the potatoes, peeled and sliced, and the onion cut into several pieces on a greased foil. Place pickled fish on top, another layer of potatoes. Wrap the foil so that the products are in a tightly closed convolution.
- Prepare a grouper. Put it on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, heated to 180 � C for about 45 minutes.
Gently move the grouper to a large platter, spread out the vegetables next to it, decorate with greens. With all the variety of treats on the holiday table, it will immediately attract attention with a spectacular view and surprise with unusual taste.
Fried breaded snapper
You can not wait for the holiday and treat yourself to a delicious dish of fish pieces. For cooking will need the following products:
- snapper fillet - 500 g;
- flour - 0.5 stak .;
- bread crumbs - 0.5 stack;
- black pepper - 1 pinch;
- red pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 5 g
Before cooking, remove the skin from the fillet so that it is evenly fried. Cook in the following sequence:
- Cut the fillets into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Prepare the mixture for breading. Mix flour with bread crumbs and salt.Add red and black pepper as desired.
- Roll the fillet in breading. Each piece from all sides plentifully sprinkle with a dry mixture.
- Fry the fish. Pour oil into a preheated pan, lay out the pieces of fish, fry them on both sides. It takes a few minutes, do not let the fillet burn.
Put the fish on a paper towel first, removing excess fat, and then on a plate. This is a great choice for a romantic dinner, combining exquisite taste, beautiful presentation and simple cooking.
This fish has almost no bones, the meat is dense and tasty, and the caloric content is only 104 kcal. Prepare it according to one of the recipes, create a holiday and a good mood.
Purebred domestic cat
How to peel a saucepan from burnt food and black
Headband for girls, highlight the beauty of your hair
7 brilliant ideas on the use of leftover yarn
How is coconut milk useful?