Singapore Style Fried Chicken Rice
Singapore-Style Chicken Fried Rice
3 tbsp. canola oil
package sliced Canadian bacon
bunch bok choy
large red bell pepper
2 tsp. finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
skinless, boneless chicken
1 1/2 tsp. Madras curry powder
cooked brown basmati rice
2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add onion and bacon and stir-fry 4 minutes. Add bok choy; stir-fry 2 minutes or until leaves have wilted. Add bell pepper, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry until vegetables start to soften, about 4 minutes. Remove vegetables to a bowl.
- Return skillet to heat; add 1 tablespoon of the oil. When hot, add chicken and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken to bowl with vegetables.
- Return skillet to heat; add 1 teaspoon of the oil. When hot, add eggs and scramble just until set. Add eggs to bowl with vegetables and chicken.
- Return skillet to heat; add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet along with curry powder and cook over medium-high heat 30 seconds, stirring, until fragrant. Add rice and stir-fry until coated evenly. Cook rice undisturbed until bottom is slightly crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return vegetables, chicken, and eggs to skillet; add soy sauce and stir-fry 3 minutes longer.
Video: Singapore Fried Rice With Vegetables And Chicken
Online dating could be worth 12 billion, Wall Street analyst says
3 Easy Nail Art Designs For Christmas 2019
London is favourite for film directors
3 Ways to Title Photos
Watch review: Panerai Radiomir 1940 Chronograph
Breaking News: The Future Of Alzheimers
How to Learn Vietnamese
9 Ways to Wear a Lob
Check out our other skincare product buying guides
17 5-Minute Marriage Makeovers
How to Report an Expired Visa
How to Build Wine Racks
How to Become a Junior Achievement Volunteer
Date: 12.12.2018, 08:26 / Views: 54152