Crock Pot Lentil & Kale Soup Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 976
Slow Cooker Kale and Quinoa Soup
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1-1/2 cups | Calories: 360 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 224 mg | Carbohydrates: 56 g | Dietary Fiber: 10 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints: 11
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups vegetable broth, low-sodium
- 2 twigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (about 2 turns of the pepper grinder)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil + more for drizzling before serving
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of beans then use a blender or an immersion blender to make it into a cream.
- In the slow cooker, add the creamed beans, the remaining whole beans, potatoes, onion, vegetable broth, rosemary, pepper, and 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Set the slow cooker low for 4-6 hours or high 2-4. Add quinoa and kale the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Before serving, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil if desired.
Video: 3 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes (Broccoli Cheese Soup, Veggie Chili, Quinoa Kale Soup)
The Health Benefits of Seaweed
How to Avoid Adult Acne
Miranda Kerr Designs a Mother Denim Collection
How to Control Heartburn with Exercise
How to Get Relief From Tinnitus: All About Diagnosis and Treatment
Best Workouts For A Crowded Gym
10 Ways to Build Positive Work Relationships and Work as a Team
Stopping MRSA in Its Tracks
12 Foods That Naturally Whiten Your Teeth
How to Publish a Book at a Young Age
Creamy Chicken and Tarragon Casserole Recipe
Faux Hawk Hairstyles To Be The Center Of Attention
23 Textural Wedding Bouquets With Feathers