7 Ways to Tell a Dog You Love Them
Small Ways to Show Your Love
Then there's the question of when to say it. Do you plan a time, like a romantic dinner or a lazy Saturday morning in bed? Do you let it pop out unexpectedly? Or do you wait for him to say it first?
And finally there's the question of how it's received. Will it freak him out? Will he understand what you mean? Will he say it back? And if he does say it back, does he mean it the same way you do?
No matter how you answer all these questions, telling someone you love them is a big deal. So what if you're not quite ready to say it, but you want to show it? Or what if you've already said it, and you want something more than just words?
The Frisky recently posted a list of ways to say "I love you" without using the "L" word. Our favorites are number 2: Stock your fridge with his favorite beer; number 3: Carve his name into a tree; and number 14: Let him see you cry. Check out the full list here.
In addition to the above we'd like to add our own:
1. Take a picture of yourself smiling while you're on the phone with him so he can see how happy he makes you.
2. Grab him when you're in front of a mirror or a reflective store window and say, "Look, it's us!"
3. Do the dishes, even though it's his turn.
4. Let him have the smushy pillow.
5. Pay for dinner.
6. Always answer his phone calls, and respond right away to his texts and emails.
7. Make his bed after he's left in the morning.
8. Kiss his eyelids.
9. Be the outside spoon.
10. Buy him toilet paper when you notice he's almost out.
Video: 19 Sweet Things To Do For Your Girl - Tricks to Easily Make Her Day
15 Tips for Lasting Weight Loss
A General Weight Training Program for Volleyball
Garlic Shrimp and Beans
How to Calculate Total Cholesterol
Katie Price’s perfumes axed over slave labour’ wages
Is Your Toddler Getting Enough Iron
Twitter is telling a girl to dump her boyfriend for eating a Kit Kat the wrong way
8 Mistakes That Make Your Apple Pie A Mushy, Soggy Mess
Men’s 201314 Fashion Trend: Checked Tailoring Suiting