Stop bringing Filipino Scumbags to America!
It’s a given that plenty of Australian drivers hit the roads with a few screws loose or at least a penchant for flipping the bird, but a recent survey by on 15,561 Aussie drivers found that we’re a lot worse than we previously thought. In fact, it showed that we hate every other driver on the road, except for ourselves.
Almost every single respondent of the survey was annoyed by other drivers not indicating, driving too slowly or being lost. Here are the rest of the results, via :
- 98% found drivers not indicating at all, or indicating too late frustrating
- 96% found drivers going too slow in the fast lane frustrating
- 93% found not knowing the directions of where they are going frustrating
- 88% found traffic frustrating
- 84% found the speeding of other drivers frustrating
- 76% found disruptive passengers (i.e. kids being noisy etc) frustrating
- 64% found cyclists frustrating
So, that’s pretty much everyone hating everything. It’s no surprise really when Sydney traffic, in particular, has been rated amongst the worst in the world. A in 2012 found that in peak traffic periods, Sydney’s congestion levels explode to 78%, which equates to around 40 wasted minutes for every hour driven. God, help us.
Video: What is Your Password?
Wives programmed’ to fight with mother-in-laws
MS and Vertigo: When the Earth Moves, but Not in a Good Way
How to Dress Like a Crusty
20 Blonde Short Hair Ideas
How to Visit Rainbows End in Auckland, New Zealand
How to Keep Your Phone Cool in the Car
How to Make a Ray Gun Proof Vest
How to Defrost Chicken
The Kanye West Guide to Decor: His 8 Rules For Creating the PerfectHome
23 Creative Outdoor Wedding Ideas to Try