The best varieties of syrups for impregnating biscuits
To biscuit products were even more delicate, airy and fragrant, they are impregnated with various syrups. Find out which impregnation is the best.
Why do you need impregnation?
Biscuit is a type of dough that is commonly used to make cakes and muffins. As a rule, baking is quite fluffy and airy, but it may seem dry. And for its softening and moistening various impregnations are usually used. In addition, syrup improves the taste characteristics of the biscuit and gives it a pleasant aroma. Typically, the impregnation is selected based on the constituent parts of the product, as it must be combined with them and complement the remaining ingredients.
How to cook?
How to prepare syrup for impregnation of biscuits? There are lots of different options, and below are considered the most successful.
Option number 1
Impregnation will turn out fragrant, if you cook it with cognac and sugar. Required:
- three tbsp. l. cognac;
- five-six st. l. Sahara;
- five st. l. water.
- Mix the sugar with water, put on the fire and bring to a boil, boil for about five minutes. The mixture should not thicken much, but it also cannot remain liquid.
- Cool the sugar syrup to 25-30 degrees, add brandy and mix everything thoroughly.
- Use aromatic cognac impregnation.
Tip: brandy can be replaced with high-quality rum, it will also give the biscuit a pleasant aroma and tenderness.
Option number 2
Easily, quickly and practically without costs you can make a delicious impregnation of jam. You will need the following products:
- glass of water;
- half a cup of jam;
- two art. l. sugar (if the jam is not very sweet).
- Bring water to a boil, add sugar into it and stir it until completely dissolved.
- Add jam and either turn off the fire immediately to obtain a liquid impregnation, or cook the mixture a little to get a thicker syrup.
- If there are pieces of fruit in the jam, you can drain the liquid, but this is not necessary.
Option number 3
Prepare the simplest sugar syrup, which is suitable for any desserts and flour products. Here is what you need:
- glass of water;
- three quarters of a glass of sugar (you can use both normal white and brown).
Preparation is extremely simple: mix water with sugar, put the mixture on the fire and boil to thicken the syrup and acquire the consistency of liquid jelly. Further impregnation can be used.
Option number 4
Try to make a creamy impregnation. It will take:
- a third cup of whole milk;
- three tbsp. l. cream liqueur;
- half a cup of sugar;
- a quarter of a glass of water;
- some vanilla extract or vanilla.
- Milk combine with water, bring to a boil.
- Add sugar, stir until completely dissolved and keep the liquid on a low heat for about five minutes.
- Cool the mixture, then bring into it vanillin and cream liqueur. All carefully stir and use a fragrant syrup to soak the biscuit dough.
Option number 5
If you are preparing a citrus muffin or a cake, then it will be perfectly complemented by lemon soaking. To get it at home, prepare this set of products:
- glass of water;
- teaspoon of leafy green tea;
- half a cup of sugar;
- a third of lemon or a whole small lime.
- First, brew tea. Boil water, fill it with leaf tea leaves, leaving for five minutes.
- Strain the ready and slightly cooled drink through the rolled gauze or cloth.
- Squeeze out the juice from the lemon, add it to the tea, then introduce sugar.
- Stir everything and soak your cake or cupcake with fragrant citrus and sweet green tea.
Option number 6
Gentle and sweet impregnation will come from condensed milk. To prepare you need:
- half a can of natural condensed milk from whole milk;
- 70 grams of butter;
- glass of water.
- Boil water, immediately add condensed milk to it and boil the mixture for just a minute.
- Enter the butter into the hot liquid so that it completely melts.
- Use this syrup immediately, while it is hot and liquid so that the butter and condensed milk soak the dough well. This option is ideal for dry and low-fat biscuits.
Option number 7
Fragrant get coffee impregnation. You will need:
- three quarters cup of sugar;
- three quarters glass of water;
- three tbsp. l. coffee (it is desirable to use natural ground, but high quality sublimated will do).
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Boil the mixture for five minutes.
- Add coffee, stir it thoroughly.
Option number 8
Use for impregnation fragrant and delicious cherry syrup. It will take:
- a glass of cherry juice;
- three tbsp. l. Sahara;
- two art. l. cognac.
Preparing such an impregnation is simple: add sugar to the juice, boil it for five minutes, cool a little, add brandy and soak the cakes.
Option number 9
How to make chocolate impregnation? To prepare you need:
- half a pack of butter;
- 100 condensed milk;
- three tbsp. l. cocoa powder.
- Heat the condensed milk on the stove, add cocoa, mix everything.
- Add sliced butter to the mixture.
- Bring the mass to a boil and cook a minute.
How to soak the biscuit?
For a biscuit cake or cake to succeed and turn out to be airy and tender, it is important to follow some rules for soaking the cake layers. First, the amount of syrup should be moderate: the biscuit dough quickly absorbs moisture, so it may seem that there was not enough impregnation. But if you increase its volume, the product will become wet and quickly deteriorate.
Secondly, it is important to soak the cakes evenly. For this, many housewives use a teaspoon, but this method is not quite convenient.The dough may remain dry in places, but some areas will be waterlogged. To distribute the syrup evenly, you can use a culinary brush or spray.
Thirdly, do not forget about the laws of physics. The liquid goes down, so the lowest cake soak the minimum, medium - moderately, and the top - abundant. Impregnation will penetrate into the lower layers, providing uniform moistening. Fourth, it is better to treat the dough with hot or at least warm, not cooled. When it cools, it starts to stale, and in this case, adding syrup will not help to achieve the best effect.
Tip: consider the original characteristics of the biscuit. If it is dry by itself, then more impregnation is required. If the dough is quite wet, then the syrup should be less.
Choose any recipe, prepare the impregnation and use it to improve the properties of the cake or cake layers for the cake.
Turban - a stylish headdress for fashionistas
All the secrets of punk style (10 photos)
How to win a million
What things in the online store of goods from China it is profitable to buy
How to make ice cream at home
Soft plastic bottle stool
The best tonic exercises for the body