Tibetan mushroom: useful properties and recommendations
Externally, the milk mushroom is similar to cottage cheese, has a white or slightly yellowish color. By chemical composition, it is a complex symbiosis of beneficial microorganisms - lactic acid sticks and yeast. In addition, it is rich in vitamins A, B group, calcium, iodine, iron, zinc, folic acid. With frequent "use" the fungus multiplies well, grows.
Pour a teaspoon of milk fungus with two or three glasses of homemade (!) Boiled milk. Place the milk mushroom container in a warm place (not in the refrigerator) for 24 hours. After that, strain the resulting kefir through a plastic sieve (in contact with the metal the fungus may turn black). Wash the fungus on the sieve thoroughly with cold running water. Now the mushroom is ready for new fermentation. If for some reason you are not able to do a milk mushroom for a few days, put it in a glass, pour cold water on it and put it in the fridge. There he can stand up to three days in a row.However, due to frequent breaks, the fungus can multiply poorly or become ill.
You can take kefir from one to three glasses a day. In the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and obesity, they drink it before meals, in other cases, after a meal, with a break of one to two hours.
Like any kefir, this healing drink has a sour taste, so you can add sugar or honey.
- Milk mushroom has a beneficial effect on all body systems. First of all, it normalizes the intestinal microflora. Effective in the treatment of gastric ulcers, gastritis, dysbiosis, constipation. It is especially useful to take Tibetan kefir after prolonged treatment with antibiotics.
- Due to the rich content of vitamins of group B, the milk mushroom has a positive effect on the nervous system of the body: struggling with depressive conditions, improves sleep and concentration.
- Strengthens the immune system, normalizes metabolism, improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails, fights against overweight.
- It has anti-allergic properties.
- It helps cleanse the blood and liver of toxins, crush kidney stones and gall bladder and remove them from the body.
- Also noted is the positive significance of the milk fungus in the fight against cancer and cardiovascular (hypertension) diseases.
Despite the wealth of healing properties, dairy fungus has several contraindications.
- Do not use dairy fungus for people with intolerance to dairy products.
- If you have an increased acidity, drink Tibetan kefir with caution, having stood for 12 hours (and not the day, as indicated in the recipe of preparation). It is also better to drink fresh kefir, which is less than two days.
- Patients with diabetes mellitus insulin form is better to refrain from taking Tibetan kefir. It neutralizes the effect of drugs.
Habitat Painted Fish watch online
Myopia - treatment of folk remedies
Which ring to choose as a talisman for the summer
Spacious Apartment in Beijing
What if a man is married
New Annihilation trailer released with Natalie Portman
Top 10 most strange professions in the world
Original paper card