Ingredients for the dough:
- Flour - 0.5 st;
- Chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- Hard cheese - 30 g;
- Vegetable oil;
- Courgettes - 2 pieces;
Ingredients for the filling:
- Onion - 1 pc;
- Parsley - 3-4 sprigs;
- Pork or ground beef - 250 g;
- Ground pepper;
- Salt and herbs (to taste).
- Crumble washed zucchini on a fine grater. We salt on the taste and we allow to stand a little - vegetables should put juice.
- Carefully squeeze squash mass (can be pounded in a sieve). Then we drive a couple of eggs.
- Put grated cheese in the same bowl (any product of solid varieties will do). How should we knead and begin to slowly enter the sifted flour.
- Once again, mix the squash dough - it should be as homogeneous as possible, without flour lumps. Sprinkle flavored spices for personal discretion.
- Now we take on the meat "filler": grind the stuffing, then salt and season to taste. Fry until cooked in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Rinse a few sprigs of fresh parsley.Cut and send straight into the stuffing. Mixed, immediately set aside from the stove.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a clean pan. Spread and smooth out the dough.
- After one side is reddened, place the meat filling on half of the vegetable "pancake". We turn the other half so that it covers the stuffing. The edges of the product carefully pressed.
To prevent hot pasties from sticking together, we place them on the dish not in a pile, but one by one. The appetizer is good both warm and chilled. In addition to it, it is desirable to serve sour cream garlic sauce.
Tip 2: Juicy Cheburek Recipe
The dough for pasties prepared in the same way as for lean firewood. Sift 4 cups of flour in a slide, make a well and pour in 8 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1.25 cups of boiling water, in which dissolve 0.5 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar.Boiling water will make the dough soft and plastic, and a small amount of sugar will give a ruddy crust when frying. Chebureks will become juicy due to the filling, and the dough will be dense enough not to miss the juice. Knead the dough, cover it with a napkin and leave in a warm place for 20 minutes.
For this amount of dough, you will need 600 grams of meat or chicken mince. Put 2 onions, finely chopped or minced, 2-3 slices of chopped garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Add 200 grams of sour cream or cream to the stuffing - these dairy products will tighten the stuffing, they will not allow it to spread, and the ready-made chebureks will emit delicious meat juice.
Cut the dough into pieces and roll each into a layer about 3 mm thick. Cut dough circles to the size of the tea saucer. Place a tablespoon of filling on each circle and carefully tweak the edges so that the juice does not leak when frying.
Heat the sunflower oil in the pan and fry the pasties on both sides under the lid. You can cook everything at once, if you are expecting guests and are going to serve a hot dish to the table. If you make pasties in reserve, you can put them in the freezer on a floured plastic wrap and fry as needed.
Handmade bricks in Surgut
Named the 10 most influential travel bloggers - 2017
The magical and healing properties of aquamarine
How to stretch text in word
Japanese style vegetable salad
Son does not want to learn