Tips for making delicious protein cream
If you often prepare desserts, you probably tried to find the perfect cream recipe more than once. And it can be prepared from egg whites, and in different ways.
Why exactly protein cream?
The cream is not just a filling for a cake or cake, but a real heart of dessert, and therefore it should be tender and elegant. And protein has several advantages. Firstly, it turns out to be airy and light. Secondly, it can be considered dietary, especially in comparison with butter or cream. Thirdly, this cream is universal and suitable for any desserts.
But there is one thing. If cooking does not involve heat treatment, then the eggs must be fresh and bought in a checked place, since pathogenic microorganisms causing dangerous infections, which die only at elevated temperatures, can live and multiply in them.
Recipes are plentiful, and some are worth considering in detail.
If you plan to use the cream for decoration, then prepare it with the addition of gelatin, so that it retains its shape well.
- five proteins;
- hl citric acid (a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice);
- two art. l. gelatin;
- nine-ten st. l. clean water;
- one and a half cup of sugar.
- First of all, prepare the gelatin. It should be filled with water (preferably cool) and leave to swell.
- While gelatin is in the preparatory stage, you can do proteins. Separate them from the yolks and start beating. When you get white air foam, add citric acid or juice to it, continue beating. Next, slow down the mixer a little and gradually pour in a thin stream of sugar. Whip the cream to see steady strong spikes.
- Now go back to the water with gelatin. Heat the mixture to make it liquid.
- Pour the gelatin component into the cream very neatly and only with a thin trickle. At the same time, whipping continues and ends only when the cream becomes airy and stops moving when the bowl moves.
This recipe involves the use of hot syrup.Required:
- a glass of sugar;
- half a glass of water;
- four squirrels;
- two art. l. lemon juice.
- First get some syrup. To do this, combine the sugar with water, put the mixture on the fire and boil until the syrup thickens. To understand that you have achieved the right consistency, you should drop a drop of sweet liquid into the water: if you can form a ball, then boiling should be stopped. You can also put a little syrup on a saucer: if a drop goes, then everything is ready.
- Next, take the proteins: separate them from the yolks and, using a mixer, beat well until a stable foam with peaks is formed.
- Slowly pour syrup into the protein mass with a thin stream, whipping all the ingredients at the minimum mixer speed. Next, add lemon juice and speed increase. Continue the process to the desired consistency (this can take about ten to fifteen minutes).
- The custard protein cream is ready.
Interestingly, this cream will turn out to be more secure, since proteins, in fact, will undergo heat treatment during contact with hot syrup.
If you are not afraid of extra pounds, prepare a protein-oil cream.Here's what you need:
- three squirrels;
- about 150 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- bag of vanillin or vanilla sugar;
- some lemon juice (for example, a teaspoon).
- First you need to get the oil out of the refrigerator or freezer, because by the time it is introduced into the cream it should have reached room temperature. To speed up the softening process, you can cut the product into pieces.
- Separate the whites from the yolks, start beating the first at medium speed, to form an airy foam. Next, enter the lemon juice into the mass, continue beating, but at a higher rate. When a homogeneous white foam forms, slowly and gradually add powdered sugar and vanillin. Beating can be completed when the composition will not pour out of the bowl when it is turned over.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer, whip the cream and inject one piece of butter. Continue the process until an airy, delicate and uniform consistency is formed.
Sweet tooths and gourmets will definitely appreciate protein cream with cream.
List of required ingredients:
- three squirrels;
- a full glass of sugar;
- 150 ml of cream (the fatter the better);
- a pinch of salt.
- Start cooking by whipping the proteins. After the end of the process, you should get a strong foam.
- Continue whipping, slowing down, and start to pour a thin stream of sugar into the mass. Also add a little salt to make the cream more airy. When the peaks stop moving with sudden movements of the tank, it means that the protein mass is ready.
- Whip the cream so that it becomes airy and fluffy.
- Now combine the creamy component with the protein, but it is advisable not to whip the cream, but gently mix it with a spoon, otherwise the airiness may go away.
Recommendations and secrets
To make protein cream a success and be airy and gentle, follow some simple tips:
- Squirrels should be cold, then they will be better whipped. Therefore, take the eggs out of the fridge just before making the cream.
- To whip the cream faster and be more airy, you can add a little salt to it. But do not overdo it: enough for one small pinch.
- Beat whites should only be in a clean and dry dish, as even a small amount of water or the remnants of other products will affect the properties of the cream.
- If you use powder instead of sugar, the cream will be even easier and more airy.
- It is important to bring the matter to the end, that is, to completely and thoroughly beat the protein mass, otherwise in the next hour all the airiness will evaporate, the cream will "fall" and liquid will be released in it. But how to understand that everything is ready? After the whipping process is completed, you should have stable peaks, and when turning the bowl, its contents must remain inside.
- In order for a protein cream prepared at home to succeed, it is important to separate the proteins from the yolks qualitatively, because if even a small amount of yolk components remain in the protein mass, it will not be as air and tender as it should be.
- If the recipe involves the merging of separately prepared components of the cream, then they should be combined very carefully and gradually, otherwise all efforts will be in vain.
- To make the protein mass exactly turned out to be airy and not opal, it is first necessary to whisk the proteins separately, and then gradually add sugar and other components.
- Remember that a cake or any other dessert with protein cream should be stored only in the refrigerator,and not longer than two days.
Using the proposed recipes of protein cream, you can prepare a lot of amazing desserts.
Horoscope for the week from 9 to 15 April
Original pencil holder
How to find a hamster
Chris Pratt goes on dates with his daughter Arnold Schwarzenegger
Meat bread for a large company: an unusual presentation - excellent result
How to delete a page on Facebook
How to cook plums