Treatment of urethritis in women
It is believed that inflammation of the urethra, or in other words, urethritis, occurs mainly in men. But women often suffer from it, and pain and discomfort make it difficult to lead a normal life. And although the disease carries no danger to life, it is not worth neglecting its treatment. It's easy enough to get sick and it's unlikely that you will meet even one woman who would say that she has never suffered from an inflammation of the urethra in her life.
Causes and symptoms of urethritis:
- Subcooling.It is enough to freeze once or to be constantly in a cool and damp room to start the disease.
- The beginning of sex life.A violent sexual intercourse can lead to complications in the form of urethritis, which will only intensify with each intimate affinity, if not take appropriate measures.
- Infections and venereal diseases.
- Gynecological diseaseswhich violate the vaginal microflora, gradually hurt the urethra.
- Urolithiasis disease.
However, most often acute hypothermia leads to urethritis. What are the symptoms of this disease?
- severe pain and burning when urinating
- redness and purulent discharge
- pain in the urethra even in a state of calm. This symptom means that you have been sick for a long time, and the urethritis has passed into the chronic stage, just the early symptoms were not pronounced, and you just missed the onset of the disease.
Treatment of urethritis in women
Treatment can be divided into three stages, each of which performs a specific function for the complete restoration of the urogenital system.
- Restoration of the properties of the urethra.
- Restoration of vaginal microflora. This stage is especially important, since urethritis can begin to manifest itself again if the necessary microorganisms do not appear in the vagina.
- Restoration of immunity also plays an important role, since one of the causes of urethritis is precisely weak immunity.
What drugs are prescribed for urethritis?
For the treatment of urethritis, antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action (amoksiklav, peflokacin, nolycin, etc.) are actively used.They will help identify the source of infection and begin to fight it.
Be sure to use local treatment. For example, sedentary baths with decoction of herbs (chamomile or calendula). Also, treatment with special tampons based on medications is used. In addition, the urethra is treated with various antiseptics (protargol, miramistin, collargol). These broad-spectrum drugs help fight even advanced forms of the disease.
But it is worth forgetting about folk methods. The use of various decoctions and tinctures does not harm the medical treatment, and in the future, some methods can be used for preventive purposes.
Tincture of black currant leaves is used as an anti-inflammatory agent. The daily rate is 2-3 tablespoons of leaves, filled with a glass of boiling water.
If during urination you feel a sharp pain, try to drink before going to bed decoction of lime color. To do this, 2-3 tablespoons of flowers is poured with two glasses of hot water and boiled for ten minutes.
Parsley infused with milk is also widely used to treat urethritis.To do this, chop about 80 grams of parsley and cover with milk. Place the container in a warm (but not hot) oven so that the milk will gradually boil away. One portion of this broth should be drunk during the whole day, using two tablespoons every hour.
Openwork pattern knitting Raindrops: get incredibly beautiful things
My summer bait-favorites for pike season 2018
How to check the heart
How does vitamin A on the skin
Does it matter how much your bag costs?