Turkey in guacamole sauce. The whole family is delighted with this dish!
I am not a big turkey fan. To my taste this is dry, fresh and harsh meat. However, the turkey is magically transformed if it is baked on a skewer and served with guacamole sauce. Incredibly simple and tasty dish!
- Turkey Breast - 250 g
- Paprika sweet (ground) - 1 tablespoon
- Natural yoghurt - 2 tablespoons
- Cherry tomatoes - 6 pcs.
- Avocado - ½ pcs.
- Tomato - ½ pcs.
- Red onion (sliced) - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard granular - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Lime - ½ pcs.
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Ground black pepper - ¼ tsp
- Chopped greens (parsley, green basil, cilantro)
- Cut the turkey breast into pieces (1.5 x 1.5 cm), put in a bowl.
- To the meat add yogurt, mustard, paprika, olive oil (1 tablespoon), salt and pepper. Stir and leave to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Strut a turkey and cherry tomatoes on a skewer. Bake for 20 minutes at 190 ° C / 375 ° F.
- In the meantime, squeeze the avocado pulp with a fork in mashed potatoes, add tomato, mustard, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper, cut into small cubes. Mix.
- Guacamole put in a small gravy boat and served with a turkey on a skewer.
Hot smoked perch
What you can eat and what you can not eat in the Post
8 funny sweatshirts for lazy January
Ayrol Cream: instructions for removing acne without leaving scars
Highlights in a cat haircut