What is powdery eyebrows?
Cosmetology is developing at a rapid pace, and almost every year there are new methods and procedures. One of the most modern options for permanent makeup - the so-called powdery eyebrows. Find out what the method is and how it works.
The essence of the method
Powder eyebrow make-up is a new technique of permanent makeup, which suggests a powdery effect. The pigment is also injected under the skin, but, firstly, not very deeply, and secondly, pointwise. The wizard makes many points that form general outlines. As a result, the eyebrows look as if a pencil or shadows were used to highlight them. In other words, the procedure involves spraying, which covers the skin evenly, but not in a continuous layer.
In what cases is this procedure suitable?
Who is the powdery eyebrow makeup? The procedure is appropriate in the following cases:
- excessively light or thin hairs;
- there is a clear contrast eyebrows with a touch of hair;
- hairs sparse, grow chaotically or unevenly, there are rare or empty areas;
- lack of desire or time for daily tinting eyebrows (despite the fact that their form is quite satisfied);
- brow brow tone;
- unexpressed contours of eyebrow arcs, lack of their clear outlines;
- in the hot season, in direct sunlight, the hairs quickly lighten due to burning out.
To a greater extent, the technique is intended for owners of light skin tones and not very dark hair. But she is quite suitable and dark-haired girls, brunettes and brown-haired, if not required drastic changes. Powder tattooing will only allow to highlight the eyebrows and make them more expressive, but will not replace them completely, if they are practically absent, or their full-fledged cardinal correction is required.
Advantages and disadvantages
Consider the advantages of powdery brows:
- Maximum natural effect. Eyebrows look natural, do not stand out, do not catch the eye and do not seem vulgar, as sometimes happens with classic tattoo.
- Minimal trauma: the pigment is applied to the point and not very deep, so that the integrity of the soft tissues is almost not broken.
- The procedure does not require the complete removal of all hairs, they can be saved, and in most cases remain intact.
- Since the introduction is not deep, the rehabilitation is rather fast, does not cause discomfort and does not require complicated care after the procedure.
- A minimum of pain. Feels only tingling, as the master uses a tool with the finest nozzles. In addition, the specialist will certainly offer local anesthesia, which will relieve discomfort.
- The ability to control hue, saturation and intensity.
- Soft correction and contour selection, giving eyebrows attractive outlines and expressiveness.
- You can forget about everyday make-up of your eyebrows and enjoy their beautiful appearance.
Disadvantages of the procedure:
- Pretty high cost, especially in comparison with other similar methods of permanent makeup. This is due to the fact that due effect requires preparation, high professionalism and qualification of the master.
- Relatively short effect. It lasts for 2-2.5 years (classic tattoo can hold up to five years).
- It is not so easy to find a truly professional and experienced master, since the procedure is new, and not all the experts managed to fully master the technique.
- Lack of cardiovascular correction of eyebrows. Puddle tattooing will only make them more expressive and attractive.
How to prepare for the procedure?
Special preparation for the procedure is not required, but there are some rules.
- First, two weeks before the session should be abandoned any procedures affecting the eyebrows.
- Secondly, it is necessary to avoid getting to the zone of direct sunlight and especially sunburn.
- Thirdly, in a few days it is advisable to begin prophylaxis of herpes infection to prevent its development.
- And, fourthly, during the day before the powdery tattoo you should not drink coffee, strong tea and other energy drinks. During this period, it is also undesirable to eat spicy and salty, drink plenty of fluids (this can cause puffiness), drink alcohol and smoke.
How is the procedure?
How do they make powder eyebrows? The procedure is carried out in several stages:
- Thorough examination and consultation. The specialist will evaluate the shape and thickness of the eyebrows, recommend suitable outlines, choose the intensity of powder coating, select the optimal shade.
- Next, the eyebrows are corrected to create their shape and remove excess hairs.
- Then a sketch is created, which will become the basis for further actions.
- Conducted antiseptic disinfection and local anesthesia. Typically, for anesthesia, gels, creams or sprays are used.
- The master proceeds directly to the tattoo. The technique involves spraying in the form of numerous points. Used a tool with a thin needle, which provides the introduction of pigment under the skin.
- This is followed by treatment with antiseptic.
It is important to know: the procedure is contraindicated for exacerbation of herpes, reduction of blood clotting, cancer, presence of eyebrows of warts or moles, menstruation, diabetes, lactation and pregnancy, acute infections, scars in the treatment area.
In order for the pigment to retain its saturation, it is necessary to abandon makeup products for a week after the procedure, avoid ingress of water, high humidity and any thermal effects. When peeling crusts should fall away independently. Also, the master can advise the use of regenerating and moisturizing local remedies, such as Bepanten and Depantenol.
Powder eyebrows can give you attractiveness and self-confidence if you decide on a procedure.
How to wear a leopard print and not look vulgar
15 useful life hacks with WD-40
What to donate just like that
How to write a program
Repair and decoration of the living room
36 of the most beautiful bonsai trees
How girls relax