What is cake pops and how to cook them?
If you like tasty and unusual desserts, then be sure to try to cook original cake pops. And it's easier than you think!
What it is?
Cake pops are a popular dish in America that has already spread to almost the entire world and is loved by many. Still, it's not only very tasty, but also original. The name is translated from English as a "cake on a stick", and it really is. Cake pops are mini-cakes, placed on a stick and usually glazed.
Biscuit crumb and cream, marshmallow and puffed rice, sugar cookies or brownies can be used as a basis. This is an excellent alternative to the cake, because you do not need to cut anything and get your hands dirty. Enough to take a portion and enjoy.
How to cook?
How to cook delicious cake pops? Below are some interesting recipes.
Super-chocolate simple cake-pop
This recipe will especially please the chocolate lovers. But the preparation is very simple. Here's what you'll need:
- 200 grams of any cookie (preferably chocolate);
- 100 grams of chocolate paste;
- 50 grams of chocolate;
Description of the cooking process:
- First you need to grind cookies. You can do this with a blender or coffee grinder.
- Then simply mix the resulting crumb of biscuits with chocolate paste to get a dense homogeneous mass.
- Form balls of chocolate "dough", put them on the shelves.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave, dip each ball into it and dip on all sides.
- Let the chocolate glaze frost and serve dessert!
Berry biscuit cake pops in sugar topping
These are very tasty cake pops that you can quickly and easily cook with your own hands. To get started, prepare the necessary ingredients:
- six eggs;
- ten tablespoons of sugar;
- 7-8 tablespoons of flour;
- 1.5-2 teaspoons of baking powder or soda;
- 250-300 grams of any berries;
- some butter;
- six tablespoons of sugar;
- half a glass of water;
- icing sugar for decoration.
Preparation step by step:
- First you need to bake a biscuit. Knead the dough: beat the eggs well with sugar to make foam.Next, add flour to the egg mixture and add baking powder (baking powder) or soda, previously quenched with lemon juice or boiling water. Knead the dough, it will turn out quite liquid.
- Pour the dough into a greased form and bake at a temperature of 170-180 degrees for about 25 minutes. Cool it a little and chop it with your hands or with a blender.
- Go to the preparation of the berry filling. If there are bones, remove them, as well as the stem. Crush the berries in a blender, simultaneously mixed with three tablespoons of sugar. A little mashed potatoes (about three tablespoons) set aside.
- Mix the sweet berry puree with biscuit crumbs, form balls into masses and place them on sticks.
- Prepare the icing. To do this, boil a not very thick syrup from the water and the remaining sugar, enter into it the deferred berry puree. Dip cake pops in this icing and sprinkle them with powder.
Cake pops from condensed milk and cookies
You can cook a stunning dessert from almost at hand. Here is what you need:
- can of condensed milk;
- 400 grams of shortbread;
- three tablespoons of cocoa powder.
Description of the cooking process:
- First you need to cook a kind of dough. Grind cookies and mix them with condensed milk to make a dense elastic mass. Leave some condensed milk, it will be needed for decoration.
- Form balls of mass, put them on sticks.
- Dip each ball into condensed milk, then sprinkle with cocoa.
Chocolate Cream Cake Pops
To make such a dessert, you will need:
For sponge cake:
- 150 grams of sugar;
- five eggs;
- 160-170 grams of flour (part can be replaced with starch, so that the sponge cake is more airy and crumbly);
- four tablespoons of cocoa;
- two tablespoons of soda or baking powder.
- a glass of cream;
- half a cup of powdered sugar;
- bag of vanillin.
For the glaze:
- chocolate bar.
- Bake a sponge cake. First, beat the sugar with the eggs, enter the baking powder, flour and cocoa. Bake for half an hour at 170 degrees.
- Take care of the cream. Whip cream with powdered sugar to make an air cream.
- Crush ready sponge cake, mix with butter cream.
- Form balls, place on sticks, dip chocolate in melted in a microwave oven and let cake pops froze in the refrigerator.
Some recommendations to the hostesses:
- For decoration, you can use any glaze, chocolate, coconut chips, confectionery powders, cocoa powder, shortbread dough, icing sugar, and so on.
- To make the dessert beautiful not only outside, but also inside, you can use food dyes. Children from such pop pops will definitely be delighted!
- Sticks will suit almost any, such as wooden or plastic skewers or even ice cream sticks.
Be sure to surprise the guests with such an interesting dessert!
How to decorate a lampshade for a lamp with your own hands
How to make a face mask from powder badyagi
Elizabeth Hurley criticized for too frank outfit
How to make a movie
Do-it-yourself creative New Year's gift
Tom Cruise started Instagram and you should subscribe to it
Fences around the house at the dacha
How to dress pregnant