What is lithotherapy and how is it useful?
If you trust alternative medicine, then be sure to try a procedure such as lithotherapy. But first, find out what is its essence, and also in what cases it will be effective.
What it is?
Lithotherapy is one of the areas of alternative medicine that involves the use of stones.
How does this work?
How is the treatment carried out? For a long time people believe in the properties of stones. It is believed that from them emanate certain vibrations, which are very similar to the vibrations of the human body. In addition, some of them are able to influence the work of certain organs or systems.
And if you find the right stone, you can fix the problem and noticeably improve the condition. In general, many believe that lithotherapy is a very effective method.
Scientific and medical evidence of the effectiveness of lithotherapy is not, and that is why this method does not apply to popular and generally accepted.But some claim that the condition is really improving.
This is probably due to more faith and self-suggestion. Although some areas of lithotherapy in addition to the use of stones suggest other effects. So, massage or reflexology are useful in their own right.
And yet it is worth trying out the influence on yourself. Probably you will find a suitable stone and with it you will actually feel better. The properties of some minerals have been known for a very long time, and among them there are proven scientists.
What stones are used in lithotherapy? Almost everything. These are various minerals, rocks, crystals, and precious stones. And they can be used both in pure and unprocessed form, and as part of any products, for example, jewelry or accessories.
How to use stones?
How to use stones correctly? There are several ways:
- Just hold the stone in your hand for 20-30 minutes, closing your eyes and relaxing as much as possible.
- With the help of minerals, you can massage, leading them through the body.
- A specialist can press with small stones on certain points of the body responsible for the work of certain organs or systems.
- Wear jewelry or accessories with stones, use products with them.
- You can charge the water.Immerse the mineral in it and leave for the night or for a day, and then drink this water in the morning on an empty stomach.
Indications will depend on which stones are used, because each of them has certain properties. Generally, if you decide to test the method in question for yourself, it is better to find a specialist in the industry and ask for help from him to assess your condition, as well as pick up suitable minerals and specific ways to use them.
Properties of some stones:
- Shungite treats joints and digestive organs, as well as alleviates the condition for varicose veins and asthma.
- Turquoise is very good for the liver.
- Agate strengthens the immune system and normalizes the kidneys.
- Aquamarine is effective for toothache, stress, and disorders of the liver, kidneys and thyroid gland.
- Jade helps rejuvenate the entire body.
- Pomegranate cleanses the body and starts the process of regeneration.
- Pearls help normalize blood pressure as well as the work of the digestive tract.
- Amethyst fights depression and insomnia, eliminates inflammation.
- Moonstone gives positive thoughts.
- Amber has a beneficial effect on the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
- Carnelian is good for the nervous system.
- Emerald improves memory and vision.
- Rock crystal has a positive effect on intuition.
- Pomegranate helps to eliminate toxins and phlegm from the lungs.
- Lapis lazuli is used to treat skin diseases and osteochondrosis.
- Ruby gives energy, gives strength.
- Opal is effective in chronic diseases.
- Sapphire helps alleviate the pains of almost any nature.
- Chrysolite helps to make decisions and improves mood.
- Diamond works as a powerful energy charge.
- Alexandrite strengthens blood vessels and normalizes pressure.
- Serpentine (serpentine) is effective for colds.
- Coral normalizes metabolic processes and the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Onyx accelerates recovery from any disease.
Can they harm?
Since there is no interference with the body, there are no contraindications. Minerals do not release any substances into the environment, so they can not provoke unwanted reactions. Allergies, they also do not cause.
That is, in fact, stones cannot have any negative impact. Still, lithotherapists believe that if the mineral is picked up incorrectly, then the condition may deteriorate. But there is no evidence of this.
Advantages and disadvantages
Summarizing, we can list the following advantages of lithotherapy:
- Security. Natural and high-quality stones can not harm.
- No contraindications.
- It will not require any effort from you. For example, you can simply wear a product with a stone.
- It is absolutely not painful and even pleasant. Touching many stones brings real pleasure. Do not forget about the aesthetic pleasure, because even the appearance of the stones is capable of giving positive emotions.
Now the disadvantages:
- Some stones are very expensive.
- There is a risk of stumbling upon a futile and even dangerous for health forgery.
- The method has no scientific substantiation and evidence.
If you are interested, be sure to try the effect of lithotherapy on yourself!
Myrtle ordinary and its benefits
Dried raspberry leaves: beneficial properties and contraindications
Time management for the grower
How to tie beret crochet
Furniture for living rooms from Italy LAGO MOBILI
Why see a cat in a dream