What properties do birch buds have?
To become more beautiful and strengthen health, you can use the gifts of nature, and some of them are quite accessible to everyone. For example, birch buds have a mass of useful properties and can be used for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.
The composition of birch buds includes the mass of useful components. Among them, such as essential oils, organic acids, flavonoids, tannins, saponins, alkaloids, various resins, vitamins PP and group B, as well as iron, magnesium, calcium and other substances.
Medicinal properties of birch buds:
- Such a natural product has pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so it can be used for various infectious diseases of various body systems.
- It is an excellent diuretic, stimulating the work of the kidneys and removing excess fluid from the body, thus minimizing the risks of developing edema.
- It is worth noting the diaphoretic and antipyretic effects, which allows the use of birch buds for diseases involving fever, including ARD, influenza and ARVI.
- Such a natural product has wound healing and regenerating effects, so it can be used for various skin lesions, non-healing wounds and dermatological diseases.
- There are choleretic properties that provide an increase in bile secretion, as well as purging of the biliary tract.
- You can use the kidneys for diseases of the respiratory system, accompanied by coughing, as they have expectorant effects and contribute to the release of sputum.
- The product is used for parasitic invasions, as it contains bitterness and other substances that frighten worms and other dangerous inhabitants of the human body.
- Birch buds, firstly, normalize the processes of digestion, and secondly, help with some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as ulcers, gastritis and others.
- There is also an antispasmodic effect, which relieves pain (for example, during menstruation in women).
- Birch buds help clean the blood, the digestive tract and the whole body, removing toxins, slags, heavy metals and other harmful and dangerous substances from it.
- Some use this product for joint diseases, especially those accompanied by pain.
- With diabetes, the means based on birch buds will help control the blood sugar level.
- This is an excellent general tonic, normalizing the work of the immune system, increasing the resistance of the body, as well as giving vigor and strength.
- Birch buds are widely used in cosmetology, because they perfectly cleanse the skin, and also narrow enlarged pores, eliminating acne.
Who should not apply?
Despite the fact that the product is very, very useful, there are some contraindications to its use. These include periods of breastfeeding and pregnancy, individual hypersensitivity, renal failure, discursion of the biliary tract, the presence of stones in the gallbladder, and also allergies to birch pollen.
To extract the maximum benefit from birch buds, you should collect them correctly.Do it better in the period of their active swelling, which falls on the second half of spring - the middle of April and May. And it is important to tear only the buds that did not have time to open, this suggests that the sap continues to move along the trunk of the birch and fills the tree with unique nutrients. But at the same time, they should be sufficiently swollen, since too young are practically useless. You can either pluck the buds, or cut them together with the branches to keep longer.
Good buds should have a brown tint, at the base it can turn into greenish. The smell of oil with balsamic notes, when grinding it increases. If you taste the kidney, it will be resinous and astringent.
If you want to collect the highest quality and useful raw materials, then go to the forest, remote from factories and roads, that is environmentally friendly. In addition, it is desirable to pluck the buds of young shoots.
After collection, birch buds are recommended to dry, and then grind in any way, for example, to grind. Keep them in a dry and protected from direct sunlight for no longer than a year (further, their medicinal properties begin to gradually fade away).
How to use?
Kidneys are widely used in traditional medicine, and they can be used in different ways.
Several popular recipes:
- Make the infusion. To do this, two teaspoons of raw materials, pour two cups of boiling water. Insist the composition in a sealed closed container (for example, in a thermos) for at least three hours. Then strain the product well and take it during the day, dividing the total volume into three equal parts.
- Effective and decoction. To prepare it, pour ten grams (two teaspoons) of birch buds with one cup of boiling water. Next, put the container on the stove and torment the mixture over low heat for at least fifteen to twenty minutes. Now cool the composition, strain with a cloth or gauze and drink half a glass three times a day, but it is best in the intervals between meals. This tool is effective for colds.
- Tincture is taken in parasitic invasions, as well as respiratory diseases. To prepare twenty grams (about two tablespoons) of raw materials, pour half a glass of vodka or alcohol (you can dilute it a little with water). Capacity well close and for three weeks, clean in a cool place.The mixture should be shaken periodically. Then strain the tincture and take twenty or thirty drops three times a day, dissolving them in ordinary water.
- Outwardly, you can apply the ointment. To do this, mix 500 grams of butter or fat and the same amount of birch buds, putting the components in the same layers in an enamel pan. The capacity should be sent to a preheated oven for 60-70 degrees for several hours. Then add a teaspoon of camphor to the ointment and use the remedy for joint pain.
- There is another prescription for ointment, and it can be used for dermatological diseases. Half a glass pour boiling water, leave for a few minutes, then strain and mix with lanolin, pre-melted. Send the mixture to a cool place, and after a while drain the liquid formed on the surface. This tool will help with acne.
- You can cook jam from the kidneys. To do this, 500 grams of kidneys, add 1 kg of sugar and cook the composition until thick.
Be sure to collect birch buds and try to prepare a medicinal remedy from them to improve your health.
Where does the annoyance come from
How to get rid of yellow plaque on the tongue
How to cook nutria in Polish and nutria pilaf
Repair and decoration of the living room
How to tie a simple vest
6 steps to a beautiful tan
Tip 2: Why you get fat: reasons not related to food
Than you can open the fb2 file format on your computer